Sunday, November 16, 2014

Took a step back

I so badly wanted to take off running with this blogging thing. But I quickly ran out of things I wanted to talk about. Nothing new had been going on at that point, my creativity was lacking. Then outta nowhere my workouts along with healthy cooking was distracted with an exciting change for the Livingston's . I'm excited to share that me and my family are making a BIG move from Sunny Arizona to Seasonal Washington state to be close to more family and more opportunities.


    So, I'd like to start adding more of my personal life into my blogging mix too. I'll start by intoducing my amazing partner in life. Joshua. He's a Marine, who selflessly served 8 years to his country. 3 deployments, one of which changed his life forever. We have two children, Madison and Christian, you'll learn a LOT more about them as time passes. We're also about to celebrate our 4th year of Marriage. We have been through what felt like Hell and back, but our marriage is thriving, and we are truly each others best friends. 




One of the things I'm looking forward to most with the move is furthering my education. I'll be looking into starting prerequisites before pursuing Nursing school. I'm very nervous but SO stinking EXCITED. I fully believe thats what God has called me to do with my life. I clearly have a passion for giving a lot of my energy into helping, healing, and caring for others. Until I dive into that though I really want to get my home business as a Beachbody Coach up and running in a steady groove. This is not something I plan on ever giving up.  I'm still hosting Support/accountability groups, and December is planned to be a great 21 days to christmas with a PRIZE giveaway.  This group is a little different then others. I'm taking this opportunity to share with you my personal menus i've made, along with a grocery list, and the workouts i've used to get to where I am. You are welcome to join me, anytime of course, but why not make this a HEALTHY holiday, instead of doing the same thing you did last year and make a "new year new me" resolution. 


For your Thanksgiving side dish idea:

1 large butternut squash, halved, seeded and peeled
1 large sweet potatoes scrubbed
1 medium red onion
2 large parsnips
2 large carrots
1 head garlic, cloves separated, and peeled (about 16)
2-3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
1½ tsp sea salt
Freshly ground black pepper (optional)
Rosemary (optional)
Slice and Dice these bad boys up, drizzle season and pop in the oven at 425* for about 45 mins to an hour!



No comments:

Post a Comment