Sunday, July 13, 2014

My final Results!

   After a quick three days I finally feel back to human again! I spent two weeks in travel mode, and completely slacked in the fitness and nutrition department. I hardly worked out, and I only ate so so. which is not my normal routine.  Here's what my three days looked like.

Morning:
WATER! Nice and cold to wake me up and get my body goin'.
Chocolate Vegan Shakeology (my daily dose of dense nutrition!)  with 1/2 of a banana, water and just a touch of ice to make it cool. 
Mid Morning:
Fiber sweep(healthy fats combined with fiber to help you belly!) (TMI alert, this stuff did its job! I musta needed that fiber to de bloat me!)
Afternoon:
Vanilla Refresh(protein packed shake) with 1/2 of my servings of strawberries blended in with water and ice. 
I enjoyed the rest of my strawberries by just plain eating them! 
Carrots and Hummus ( hummus never tasted so good!)
Mid afternoon:
Jicama with mashed avocado, with a dash of salt n' pepper! 
Some Vanilla Rooibus Tea! (my favorite EVER! unsweetened though!)
Dinner:
Vanilla Refresh with just water, and Ice and EXTRA cinnamon since its a FREE condiment. 
With some boiled carrots, broccoli and cauliflower, drizzled in coconut oil, and sprinkled with salt n' pepper. 
AND to top it all off, i guzzled nearly a gallon of water each day!

https://www.facebook.com/FortitudeInFitness
   I ate the same thing all three days to cut the cost of buying a million different things for just the three days. It works for me, and that way I don't have to make more planning then necessary! During the first day, I felt pretty icky, mostly because I felt like i was hungry but I knew I wasn't, I was full but my body wanted coffee, sugar, and LOADS of carbs. ( I'm not saying carbs are bad here!) I mean like I wanted cookies, and "naughty foods"! Day 2, lord I don't even know what I did that day! It was such a breeze!  I was tired, but I blame having been so busy for so long for that one. Third day, was honestly the hardest. I was HANGRY! I'm sure you all know what that word means. Come on now.. be real.. we've all experienced this. I wanted eggs... I wanted chicken... I just wanted a big meal. So I did end up adding a touch of extra veggies and avocado, and that helped! I pushed thru, took the day to relax, and finished the day strong! 
  So my final results, 2.5 lbs lost and 3.5 inches gone! Goodbye post vaca bloat and back to my healthy routine! Now, to get back on my train of Healthy livin' I've got my meal plan in hand, and my PiYo in my DVD player to get started tomorrow with the help of my amazing husband! Cannot wait to write my thoughts about that! Until next time......



No comments:

Post a Comment